PANASONIC MC-CG902 CANISTER VACUUM CLEANER REVIEW
Ideas for life! This banner of Panasonic continues to soar high as it goes more than concept creations, but transforming those brilliant ideas into world-class innovations. Panasonic doesn’t run out of quality products since 1909 and has been dedicated to good housekeeping.
Canister vacuum is one of the two popular variants in vacuum cleaning for hardwood floors. Conventionally, it was believed that upright vacuum cleaners are
Ingeniously manufactured by Panasonic, this canister machine delivers both
Vacuum cleaning will never be cumbersome, as canister vacuum features an ergonomic, closed-hoop handle that
To give extra versatility, MC-CG902 has an array of handy tool attachments. It includes a floor brush intended for bare floor spaces and a dusting brush made for delicate fixtures like lamp shades as well as tabletops. Meanwhile, the upholstery brush cleans very well for chairs in your living room including upholstered furniture.
Panasonic was brilliant in coming up with this kind of product concept. Imagine the plenty of benefits that you can get with this vacuum cleaner. Here’s a complete list of the power-packed features of MC-CG902 Canister Vacuum.
- Amperage: 12 ampere- motor that gives an incredible performance
- Double motor system: The powered nozzle provides
gentlerway of cleaning your carpet and longer belt life.
- On/Off Control Switch on Handle: A finger-touch convenience that turns the cleaner on and off.
- Easy On/off selection for bare-floor tasks: A convenient on/off switch closes the agitator for bare-floor cleaning safety
- Sleek and convenient handle: The arched carrying top handle of MC-CG902 makes for easy transporting and maneuvering of the vacuum, that’s less of an errand.
- A quick swivel device: The unit’s hose swivel (360 degrees) allows for great cleaning in any course without twisting the 6 feet hose
- 4-manual height positions: With just a simple finger touch, you can adjust the settings into four positions for about any height of carpet.
- Headlight: The headlight found just on the front of the model automatically turns on so you don’t overlook a spot.
- 14-inch-wide nozzle: A wider cleaning path allows you to clean bigger areas in less time.
- HEPA filter system: this is the one of the most important
featurethat captures minute particles including irritants, allergensand air pollutants.
- Automatic recoiling cord: With just a light tap, the automatic rewinding cord is activated easily.
When I say it’s terrific, it’s really terrific! Panasonic’s Canister Vacuum has all
- The curved easy-to-grip handle enables you to clean the stairs easily.
- Brushes are good in quality, with real hair bristles on the dust brush
- Cord reel button works fantastically!
- Sturdy but not impractically heavy
- Good standings in consumer test reports (that alone will convince you)
- The shape of the canister bag is simply nice-looking.
- It comes with the Good Housekeeping Seal of Approval (you should know that!)
For some consumer reviews, the burgundy color is quite a turn-off but I think it’s just a matter of personal choice and for some the lack of having
In terms of convenience, suction capacity, simplicity and cleaning power, this is certainly on of the best option in